Are you passionate about technology and love to help others? If so, HOSTING has exciting career opportunities for you. You’ll be in the center of a positive, fun, and team-oriented work environment with a company at the cutting edge of the IT industry. Get trained in the exciting field of Web hosting and gain experience with computer networks, Web design, Internet connectivity, troubleshooting, and more. All current open positions are listed below.
We are looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way media is consumed online.
Sales / Presales Consultant
If you’re a highly skilled sales or presales systems engineer with a background within a managed service provider, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career with a successful company.
Joining an expanding team, you’ll play an important role within the business and maximise the growth of our client’s Cloud service offering.
As a Sales / Presales Consultant, you will be responsible for developing our client’s Cloud provider business, as well as providing input into the high-level architecture aligned with the
Acting as a technical thought leader, you’ll effectively manage and drive all Cloud-related sales opportunities through to closure. You’ll consult with customers in a presales or sales capacity and run workshops to assist with the build out of service offerings.
Working directly with service providers and customers, you’ll provide a high level of product guidance and expertise on how to roll out new or migrate existing services.
Your other duties will include:
– Helping to develop clear market strategies for services
– Assisting with accurate commercial modelling
– Leveraging resources to streamline the service development process
To be considered for this role, you must have:
– At least five years’ experience in a sales or presales systems engineering role gained within the managed service provider industry
– Experience of Cloud self-service portals and automated service provisioning
– Proven experience of multi-tenant directory systems and security processes
– Product or service development experience OR experience of service catalogues
– Experience of working on a project involving the development of a custom application
Ideally, as a Sales / Presales Consultant, you’ll have experience gained within a multi-tenant SaaS or IaaS service operation. Experience of Amazon, Google, Microsoft and other vendor cloud offerings would also be advantageous.
Web Hosting Systems Engineer
We are looking for a talented, experienced professional to join the Systems team with our fantastic client.
The right person will have a strong knowledge of Linux systems ( particularly CentOS) as well as web hosting environments in general.
You will be flexible, happy to multi-task and be a clear communicator.
Your job role will be to work on shared and individual projects and assist the support team with escalated customer queries.
These could include handling abuse complaints, server provisions and network maintenance, as well as advising clients on migrations and upgrades.
Your work life will be varied and busy !
* Relevant Experience in a similar role
* Strong knowledge of Linux operating system
* Working knowledge of Apache & PHP, My SQL and email servers
* Great team working skills
Package includes a salary up to 25K plus monthly bonus, plus 30 days paid holiday, funded professional development, great office and a brilliant team of co-workers.
Please apply NOW for this new and exciting job vacancy for a Web Hosting Systems Engineer in Lancaster.
Please send your CV to [email protected]