The Do’s and Don’ts in Bulk SMS Marketing
Bulk SMS marketing is an effective way to promote your products and services. But using it in an inappropriate way can harm your brand reputation. So, below are some do’s and don’t that should be involved in your SMS marketing campaign:
Do’s in Bulk SMS Marketing
1) Add the call to action in your text as it tells the customer what they need to do thus making easier for them to engage in your products/services. But, it should be clear and powerful.
2) The content you are sending in your text should be according to the users’ requirements so that people will get the information what they are looking for.
3) The content that you are using in your SMS should be clear and concise so that users can understand it immediately.
4) Add the special deals and coupon codes in your SMS as it will enhance the value of your message.
5) Check and test your SMS content before sending it to make sure no spellings or grammatical mistakes are there.
Don’ts in Bulk SMS Marketing
1) No one likes to receive the messages at midnight or early morning. So, don’t send the SMS to your customers between the inappropriate timings.
2) Don’t burden your customers by sending lots of messages at one time.
3) Avoid long messages that are difficult to read and understand for the customers. Also, don’t send irrelevant information in your SMS.
4) Treating all customers in the same way is one of the biggest mistakes that every SMS marketer does. Firstly, collect and store your customer’s age, gender and locality data etc. After that, send them precise offers which they are interested in.
Following these Do’s and Don’ts, you can ensure that your customers are getting what they expect from you. If you need further help, feel free to call us at +44.203.2902515